Saturday 18 October 2014

Chloe ...I could not believe the smell...

It was a clear night, there was an annoying sound of the crickets coming from beneath the fresh grass. “Twitertwoooo!” an owl screeched as it swooped through the silent night! 
“Why did we have to arrive here so late?” asked a tired but wide awake me. “Will you shut up, just for a second and stop going on!” raged my big brother. I was really excited about this trip and because of that I chatted all night until my family had had enough! Of course I was the first one out of the car! I could not believe the smell!

1 comment:

  1. Chloe,

    This was a really engaging 100WC. It is a storyline that a lot of people can relate to and you managed to get quite a lot of detail into 100 words. You used varied vocabulary, speech and punctuation very effectively- keep up the good work!

    Emily, Team100

    ReplyDelete