Saturday 18 October 2014

Morgan ...I could not believe the smell...

I went shopping with my Mum last Saturday. We went to buy some chocolate because we had heard there was a fantastic new chocolate bar out! It was a biscuit and a chocolate bar in one. We bought one for each of us then we tasted it. As I smelt it, I could not believe the smell, it smelt amazing! We both really enjoyed it and my Mum said, “We are getting that again!" 
My Mum ate hers quickly but I ate mine slowly so it felt like I had more! We left the store after buying just two chocolate bars. We felt a bit silly!

1 comment:

  1. Mr Greene (100WC Team)19 October 2014 at 16:32

    Morgan well done on your writing. There is nothing like making a chocolate bar last as long as possible - it make it taste so much better. I like how you conveyed this image. Try to vary your sentences to make the piece more interesting - use some long and some short sentences. Also try to describe items in your writing - for example could you describe the smell of the chocolate or perhaps the shop you went to. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete