Thursday 9 October 2014

Suddenly I was able to see again by Morgan

I'm going to tell you about my friend Izzy, she was blind but when she got help she could see! This is my story my friend Izzy who I know is blind but her blindness is getting worse. So her mum took her to the doctors or somewhere and they helped her but it cost a lot of money. Izzy's mum was £8 short I told her she can have my money. I did it because I wanted to help my friend! It took 20 minutes but it was worth it and Izzy said, "Suddenly I was able to see again!"

That was the story about Izzy

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to spend £8 on! I'd love to know more about how Izzy and you felt about her gift of sight. Be careful about repeating words and sentences eg this being a story about Izzy which you write three times. You could have used those words to say more about your friend - maybe how you helped her get about when she was still blind.

    ReplyDelete