Friday 6 December 2013

...and the noise stopped... by Talia

On a dark night I was in town with my family. All was calm and quiet until a horrible buzzing noise came from no were and then the noise stopped. I looked behind me and there was a ginourmous swarm of angry wasps! All of them was shaking then pointy spiky stings at us RUNNNNNNNNN! So we did a fast as we could but the wasps was catching up with me so then I got some knives from the chippy. I swung them at them but instead of them getting killed their arms became knives so they became what they ate! What can we do?

1 comment:

  1. What a horror story, Talia! It sounds like something out of a film. You made the swarm of wasps sound absolutely terrifying. Well done for your 100WC this week.

    Keep on writing!
    Mrs Ower (Team 100WC)
    Costa del Sol, Spain

    ReplyDelete