Friday 13 December 2013

The Mirror by Amy 100WC#15


This story is going to be about the future Mirror.

One day I was awoken by a strange sound, ”say mirror, mirror," said the strange sound.

I crept out of bed to see what the strange sound was as I opened the door there stood a shiny mirror staring at me. ”Hello I’m the future mirror , Would you like to see you being born?”

“Okay,” I said uncertainly. The mirror showed when I was born it was really memorable. I thought the mirror was quite magical because he can do loads of stuff. ”Good bye,” he said nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Thank you for taking part in the 100 Word Challenge. I love the idea of a 'magical mirror'. It would be nice, at times, to know what might happen in the future.
    Keep writing ,
    Mary @ Team 100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your 100 Word Challenge Amy, I very much enjoyed reading your story about the magical mirror.

    ReplyDelete