Saturday 3 May 2014

… and when I opened the cupboard door … by Talia

Dear Diary,
Today I moved in to my new house and it was not exactly what I thought would happen. First I had lost my other secret diary then I had to unpack all of my things and the things that belong in kitchen. When I was in the kitchen and when I opened the cupboard door I heard so loud girlish screaming noise. So I just went too my brothers room and on the floor there was a tiny spider crawling across his bedroom floor.
“Get rid of it !” My brother screamed!
“Only if you finish of my job in the kitchen [which I had hardly started!]”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talia - well done with your writing for this week's 100WC. I like how you've written it as a diary entry and how you've included some extra information in brackets at the end to give the reader more information. Great writing, well done :-)
    Su Harris (Team 100WC, Suffolk, Uk)

    ReplyDelete