Saturday 10 March 2018

…but what if I was in charge?… by Jessica


3,2,1. I turned around to Sarah and we had landed in a classroom full of sweet little innocent children. They just looked at us as if they had no idea what was going on just like us. Sarah whispered to me, “It looks like they don't have a teacher.”
 I replied, “But what if I was in charge? I wouldn't be able to cope. So,” I questioned, why don't you be the teacher?”
 We both had no chance! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.
BOOM! The teacher came back and there's no one in the classroom!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica!
    I understood that you and Sarah just took away all the children with you leaving behind just an empty classroom and a bewildered teacher!
    Were you coming from another planet?
    Have you been taking little children with you for a ride in the space?
    Hopefully both you and Sarah will bring them back save to their homes in the evening with a great and funny story to tell their parents!
    Thank you for sharing such an ingenious episode!
    I’m teacher Ines, from Portugal (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete