Saturday 10 March 2018

…but what if I was in charge?…by Estera

My name is Elizabeth and when I was about 9 I wanted to be in charge of everything. Everything I didn't like I wished I could change. I always wanted to change things that would make the country better. I always thought I couldn't be in charge. One day I said to myself but what if I was in charge? Then it hit me I could be in charge! I started making serious choices and at the age of 38 I became president. Now I always tell myself that dreams really do come true; if you push them forward. 

1 comment:

  1. Estera,
    I really love this piece. You did a great job gaining our attention and used punctuation perfectly. It was easy to understand and I love the message. It's so true!! Keep up the awesome job!
    Mrs. Long, Saint Charles IL 100wc

    ReplyDelete