Thursday 1 March 2018

Ladder Goldfish Flew Brown Slowly by Clara

I flew around my bowl while my owner, a brown-haired girl with brown eyes as murky as a day-old puddle, slowly climbed into bed and fell asleep. I may have only been a goldfish, but I had a very important job: to keep children safe from nightmares. I pressed a button on a decoration, and the ground slid open to reveal a ladder. Swimming downwards, I came to the office of the Nightmare-Preventers. A variety of fish sat at desks, typing on waterproof computers. "Ready boss?" my assistant, a guppy, asked.
"Ready," I replied, slipping into the children's dream world...

1 comment:

  1. McBreezy Los Angeles #team10011 March 2018 at 20:07

    I LOVE YOUR STORY! How imaginative to write from the perspective of the goldfish! Oh-the job of nightmare "watchman" is another amazing addition. Keep Writing!

    ReplyDelete