Saturday 18 January 2014

Neizan 100WC#17

I was in my room listening to my rock metal music on my MP3 player, when my little sister Steph came in and said to me in a gentle voice “Do you want some banana custard, me and mum made it.” Then I said to her “Okay.” 

So I went down stairs to have a taste of the custard that mum and Stephaney had made. Soon after that, after I had tasted the custard I said to Stephaney, “The custard tastes like banana!”

Then Mum and Steph tried it, and they thought it tasted like banana too. We all loved the delicious banana custard.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Neizan, your 100wc had great use of speech. You tried hard to include interesting details. Keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Banana custard! Your use of dialog really made me feel like I was there in the story.

    ReplyDelete