Saturday 18 January 2014

Amy 100WC#17

One day, my Mum was making custard, which was fine because I liked custard because she always makes nice ones! It smelt so nice I could smell it all the way from the kitchen. I couldn't wait to taste it I really couldn't I had to taste some. I decided to sneak into the kitchen and try just a little bit but suddenly my mouth tasted like horrible smelly socks! So I decided to put some salt and pepper in it just to make it taste better but my Mum came in. I said, quickly, “The custard tasted like smelly socks!” and ran!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amy

    Can't think of anything worse, custard tasting like smelly socks. Yuck! I wonder what your mum had done to it to make it taste so bad? I'm also smiling at the idea you had thinking salt and pepper would make it taste better!

    Trish Burgess (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete