Saturday 11 January 2014

… but when I put the batteries in it …by Paris

In my bedroom there is a doll sitting on top of my wardrobe. She is a very rusty, old doll. I named her Polly she is just like my best friend. We always used to play together, well two years ago but I still call her my best friend. When you look at her she just looks like any ordinary doll… But when I put the batteries in it, she comes to life with her big blue bubble eyes shining. The way she smiles makes me so happy, and she even talks. This doll is a one in a million.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Paris, this really meets the challenge. I would have liked a more detailed description of Polly, but you only had 100words which you used well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work had a lot of detail about Polly. It was great. How you described Polly was very superb. I am from California, USA. Come visit me at kidblog.org/MrsBorgesClass

    ReplyDelete