Saturday 11 January 2014

… but when I put the batteries in it …by Neizan

I was about to play on my brand new game that Santa had got me, but then I released that it was not charged. But when I put the batteries in it all of the characters from the games all jumped out at me… 

There was Mario, Peach, Warrior, Mickey, Mini and Woody; it was like a non-stopping character machine. The first thing that came into my mind was to make friends with them all. So I did. 

Suddenly in the morning I woke up in the middle of the night and woody and his army appeared. I shouted “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

1 comment:

  1. A good effort, Neizan. You have used your imagination to create a story for this first 100WC after the holidays. What a shock it must have been to see your characters come to life.
    Check your work afterwards to make sure it makes sense e.g. "Suddenly in the morning I woke up in the middle of the night'.

    Trish Burgess (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete