Saturday 18 January 2014

Leah 100WC#17

The custard tasted like the sweetest velvety cream that I had ever tasted. It was amazingly sweet and rich – like droplets of pure heaven. It made me feel delighted and ecstatic. The flavours were astonishing and surprisingly wonderfully full of flavour - a strawberry flavour. It was so beautiful – making me think I was in a summer meadow, that I opened another packet and another and another! By the end of the day I was so full of custard that I felt that I was going to burst in to a never ending rich custard waterfall that floats around space and the entire galaxy.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on this wonderful 100 word challenge Leah. I very much like your descriptions, especially "the sweetest velvety cream' - a great use of adjectives. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete