Saturday 18 January 2014

Romola 100WC#17

As I thought this day could not get any weirder it did. When I went to my cousin’s house we had custard for pudding, and the custard tasted like a three course meal like Willy Wonka’s bubble-gum. For starters it was nachos with cheese and salsa. For mains it was fish and chips with batter bits. Last of all for pudding it was banoffee pie. As weird as it seems that wasn't the weird bit, the weird bit was that the previous day I'd had that meal. The weirder bit was when my cousins tasted it, it tasted like custard.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Romola,
    You have composed a very creative piece in response to this week's prompt. I especially liked that you gave the custard magical qualities that only you experienced. The end of your story was a great twist.

    Since I am from the US, I had to look up banoffee pie which I had never heard of. It sound's delicious. In fact, the custard you ate with the flavors of the entire meal of your previous day, sounds much better than the custard I have eaten in my life:-). Good job!

    I hope you continue to post to 100WC.

    Barbara McFall (Team 100WC)
    Teacher at The Phoenix School, Salem, MA USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is making my mouth water!

      Delete