Saturday 1 November 2014

Minecraft Adventures by Maddie

My first adventure in minecraft. I started the game and I had been spawned in the middle of a lake in the jungle. The lake was quite deep and because I was in survival I was drowning but then a cat lifted me up whilst it was swimming by me and dragged me back to the edge of the lake. I got up and saw the beautiful green leaves on the jungle trees it was very nice. I started to collect some wood and whilst I was doing it my axe had broken, I climbed up to the top of a mountain and set up camp once I had finished camp the sun had just started to set it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. Helen Briscoe (Team 100WC):
    This is a great 100WC Maddie! I love how you have used the prompt words to create a Minecraft story - very clever! Remember to check that your sentences aren't too long. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete