Saturday 1 November 2014

Good Deed of the day By Harvey

As I was walking across the car park on my way home from my swimming lesson I could see a group of teenagers on bikes and could hear the sound of breaking bottles. As I got nearer they started laughing and rode off, I could then see that they had been smashing empty bottles all over the floor as the bottle bank was full and there was broken green glass everywhere. I then noticed that there was cat too frightened to jump off one of the banks so I carefully lifted the cat down and we went on our way.

2 comments:

  1. Gerry Button 100wc team6 November 2014 at 15:46

    Hi Harvey,thank you for your entry this week, I enjoyed reading it. You were brave to go near boys who were breaking glass all over the floor!! Make sure you check over your work for spelling and punctuartion errors before you submit your next story, but very well done and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Bawler (Team 100)7 November 2014 at 14:07

    Great work! I liked the way you highlighted the key words to show where you had used them and the story was really creative.
    Get a friend to proof read your work for errors before you submit it next week.

    ReplyDelete