Thursday 20 November 2014

100WC#12 He was shocked to find…by Morgan

He was shocked to find a small animal that was half bird and half bunny that had cat ears and a dog tail. Nulth came over and said, "What are you doing all alone here?"
“I was trying to run away from here until your robotic army captured me and I would like to be let go please."
The Lord of Nulth gave out a big laugh and said, “You’re never going now I have captured you. You are going to be my slave and you WILL do what I say and when I say it!"

The animal started bursting out tears from her strangely placed eyes (they were down next to her lips.) 

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UK26 November 2014 at 02:53

    Team 100 has left a comment but we can't see it. Is it in moderation or spam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no comments in spam or awaiting moderation.

    ReplyDelete