Saturday 29 November 2014

As the leaves rustled by Morgan

One day I was walking my dog down in the forest but then I heard a sound I ignored it and carried on walking then there it was again getting louder and louder, but as the leaves rustled there was a little baby hedgehog I went home then I came back after to see if it was still there and it was. I went to a hedgehog centre and gave it to the lady to make sure it was ok we called it Morgan and I went back home. Weeks later I got a thank you letter and that the hedgehog was ok.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for taking part in this week's challenge and thank you for highlighting the words from the prompt. You have chosen an interesting idea for your writing but you need to improve your use of full stops to mark sentences. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete