Saturday 1 November 2014

100WC#09 by Caitlin

“It’s time to go,” shouted dad from the driveway. We were going to our nanna's to look after her cat while she was in hospital. I couldn't wait, as we were going to the fantastic swimming pool near their bungalow which had a bright green slide. ”I am coming dad.”
"Oh no!” I thought, we had to go in granddad's old dilapidated car, as dad's car was at the garage. Suddenly I saw some smoke above the car, "Dad there is smoke!” I shouted. Dad lifted the bonnet, it looks like the car had broken down. At least we wouldn't have to go in that horrible car.

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant, Caitlin. You have managed to spin the words into a real story and added some great words of your own (dilapidated was a great adjective). Not many people know how to spell 'granddad' correctly either...

    ReplyDelete