Monday 3 November 2014

100WC#10 by Mia

One day I woke up because I heard my alarm clock go off. It was five o'clock so I went back to bed. But it kept on going off so I looked outside and as I did I saw a gang with a dog and as it shivered, they just walked off. So I decided to get dressed and go to the shop and get dog food and a bowl to put it in and get another for water. But most of all a blanket. And off I went to help it I cuddled it and have it some water and food. When I told my mum she and i took it to the vets.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mia

    What a lovely story, I was so worried at the beginning about what might happen but I am so pleased it had a happy ending. This almost sounds as though it is a true story because it is written so well and just focuses on the important events in the story.

    Keep it up!
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete