Saturday 3 November 2018

Anissa - because I said so


Today we went to the park and I had Lilly with me. We walked over to the football pitch and there were two teams, both of the teams needed one more player so I told them, “Please can one of you swap to the other team?” None of them wanted to so Lilly and I got so upset because we both end up arguing about the game so then Lilly asked, “Please could one of you swap, we like being together?” We were hoping they would listen this time but we didn’t know. After a moment they answered, “Why?”
So, Lilly told them, “You have to because I said so, now please.”


1 comment:

  1. Mrs A ( Team 100WC)4 November 2018 at 12:10

    I like how you try to resolve this common problem, Anissa. I am imagining that Lilly is maybe a younger sister so you were being protective. I also like the way your character was trying to persuade and then Lilly was assertive.

    ReplyDelete