Saturday 17 November 2018

Lilly-Ella - Bricks Gorilla Yellow Running Pretty


I was walking to the park yesterday, when I came across a gorilla. It wasn’t just any old gorilla it was yellow and I can’t believe I am saying this but it was actually pretty (it even twinkled in the sunlight). Obviously, I ran away because when a gorilla comes out of nowhere, I can’t be good. Whilst I was running, I ran into some hard bricks. I thought could this day get any worse? I was wrong!!! But I’m not going to go into that because it would take us into a whole new story.

1 comment:

  1. And I would love to hear that whole new story!
    This is a great use of the prompt. I feel you are actually telling me the story yourself - super personal voice coming through. I like the extra twinkling piece in brackets, and also your use of commas. Remember to always use one before the word 'but' won't you.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete