Saturday 17 November 2018

Bradley - Bricks Gorilla Yellow Running Pretty


I know most of you have most definitely mentioned that you have had a surprisingly weird encounter such as an oddly shaped fruit or something but today I came across a bright yellow gorilla (that looked kind of pretty) crashing through bricks at a calm running kind of pace!
Let me tell you more about it. Well, I was walking to work as I normally do on a Wednesday morning, when I noticed a building crew putting up some new walls or something outside of the Cambridge University. Then I noticed an unusual sighting - the yellow gorilla destroying everything...

2 comments:

  1. You've set my imagination racing here Bradley and have really got me thinking. Was the gorilla related to the new building at the University? An experiment of some kind perhaps? But most of all, what features would I need to look for that make a gorilla appear pretty?
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison- Wow! Well done Bradley,I really like the way you described the gorillas actions. One question, how is the gorilla ' pretty!'

    ReplyDelete