Friday 9 November 2018

Faith P - …I wondered what was behind the door…

I was trying to sleep when I heard a noise downstairs like a door shutting, at this point I woke up fully, I didn’t know what to do. I went into my parents room to see if anything had fallen but it hadn’t. I heard the noise again so I decided to be brave and went to investigate, it was coming from downstairs. I crept down and walked quietly towards the kitchen, I wondered what was behind the door? The next thing my bedside alarm clock was ringing and I realised it was morning, it was all a bad dream!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, my alarm's saved me from so many scary dreams too Faith. There are some mornings when I loathe my alarm and some ...
    If the dream hadn't been broken though, what *might* have been behind the door do you think? Try to come up with three completely different possibilities.
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete