Friday 16 November 2018

Faith P - Bricks Gorilla Yellow Running Pretty


I was sat in my favourite chair reading a book about wild animals when all of a sudden I heard a loud terrifying shrieking scream coming from the television, I looked up from my book immediately to see on the TV screen a woman dressed in a pretty yellow and white polka dot dress running away in a panic from a large fierce gorilla who was knocking down a wall with bricks flying everywhere.
As I watched I shouted, “I’m reading a book on wild animals and this happens, they really should be kept in the wild.”

1 comment:

  1. Mrs A ( Team 100WC)25 November 2018 at 14:09

    What a coincidence with you reading a book about wild animals and a wild animal comes on screen, Faith! I liked the way you used all those words to explain the scream. It showed how engrossed you were in the book that you needed such a loud unusual sound. I enjoyed your writing.

    ReplyDelete