Saturday 3 May 2014

… and when I opened the cupboard door …by Leah

I had been preparing for a big sleepover party for weeks!!!! 
It was finally the day, the hour, the minute, the second.....

"Hi, so glad you are all here - head upstairs, the first room on the right. I'll get some snacks..." And when I opened the cupboard door nothing was in there.
"Hey guys get down here now it's going to be a detective mystery. There is a whole cupboard of marshmallows and delicious sweets missing. There is a trail and we need to find the thief!"
"Hey look, some marshmallows this way!" Exclaimed Ella.
The marshmallows lead in to my brothers bedroom, how didn't I know?

1 comment:

  1. What a great story, Leah! You have created a feeling of excitement about the sleepover...and of disappointment when you find the cupboard empty. Well done! Great punctuation too! Keep writing!

    Mags, Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete