Friday 23 May 2014

Why Lucy needs to go to school by Millie C

Dear Lucy,
I think you should go to school because it could bring you education; also it could bring you happiness for your future. I feel everybody, whether disabled or able bodied should get education. You should get the right to go to school but I don’t see why your brothers can go to school but you can’t. I think you should be able to go because every young girl or boy should get the right to go to school (like I said before) and get education. You never know, your mum might get enough money for you to go.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Millie. A great entry into this week's 100 WC. I agree with every word you have written, Lucy certainly should go to school. Well done for working hard on your writing. Superb use of a range of punctuation and embedded clauses. This was a pleasure to read.
    Mrs N Goulbourne, Team 100, Liverpool, UK

    ReplyDelete