Friday 30 May 2014

…but where could I go…by Jake

I looked carefully at the shed. I opened up the shed and inside was a creature, which was so soft and kind. I didn't know what it was at first but I felt the need to look inside… 
Two seconds later, I was walking towards the shed and soon I was standing in front of the old building. I timidly opened the shed door and before my eyes lay a little fur ball with four legs. It was a puppy! Suddenly, the puppy turned into a massive monster and cornered me, I went to run, but where could I go?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake,
    I liked the idea behind your story for this weeks prompt.
    You need to read it through carefully before posting. I got a little confused as it reads a little as if it has 2 beginnings.
    I really liked the second half though, you used some great descriptive writing.
    Well done for entering this weeks 100 Word Challenge.
    Mrs Symonds (Team 100WC)
    Cambridge, UK

    ReplyDelete