Saturday 17 May 2014

…some of the words sounded like a foreign language… by Nico

Once I woke up in a mysterious forest. My head was so puzzled I could have gone back  to sleep, I ran through the gloomy forest scraping my skin against the razor sharp thorns, I was like a useless ant trying to find a way out of a dinosaur's body. I suddenly tripped and my soft smooth face smacked the soggy wet ground, as fast as a mouse, I jumped up and limped my way through the forest until a weird creature with one eye pounced at me like a furious cheetah attacking a tiny puppy. It tried talking to me but SOME OF THE WORDS SOUNDED LIKE A FOREIGN LANGUAGE.
I said, "Who are you?" 
They were my last words.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED your story. Your take on the prompt was very suspenseful and scary. Well done! I can't wait to read more stories from you! - Lea (100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nico,
    What great description you have written! As your reader, I could easily imagine pictures in my mind as I read your story. I especially liked "razor sharp thorns," "useless ant," and "limped my way" as well as several others. Good job!
    I hope you continue to post to 100WC.

    Barbara McFall Team 100WC
    The Phoenix School, Salem, MA USA

    ReplyDelete