Saturday 10 May 2014

100WC#31 by Romola

Today is the anniversary of finding the new species of a bee. The 10th of April 2010 was a special day. I am proud to say that I am the cousin of the scientist who found the fairly giant bee.
It was three o'clock in the afternoon and I was just settling to watch a good movie, when BREAKING NEWS appeared on my TV. I quickly put BBC news on to see what was going on. My cousin Timothy was in a white one piece suit. The press were there taking photos of the amazing bee. I was so proud!...

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Pratt (Team 100WC)12 May 2014 at 23:22

    Romola, I enjoyed your original take on the prompt! You have done a great job of building the setting of the story and the reader is instantly transported into your narrative/recount. The attachment between the narrator and his/her cousin is obvious, well done. Thank you for entering the 100WC this week, keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete