Saturday 31 May 2014

…but where could I go… by Talia


On Monday with my friends I went to a maze. When I got in all of my friends disappeared and the hedges around me formed into a square. I wanted to go back but where could I go? I was trapped, suddenly I heard one of my friends voices, they shouted, “Is anyone there?”
“Yes,” I replied.
Then I found out that we were all trapped in squares. As quick as a flash I got pulled into an underground cave.

5 minutes later…
I ended up face to face with a mad evil doctor. Suddenly I was chained up to a grey wall.

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting and scary story! You used the prompt in an interesting way. You might consider using the dialogue a bit more as a tool to show the reader what is going on instead of telling them (Then I found out that we were all trapped in squares. As quick as a flash I got pulled into an underground cave). Excellent story, keep writing!

    ReplyDelete