Wednesday 30 October 2013

Amy 100 Word Challenge #9

The violent wind storm.
I was awoken at six in the morning by the rain pouring down the window, I dread to think what a day it was going to be. The rain carried on to pour down my window. I thought it was just a bit of rain but it was much worse as I had thought. Suddenly people started to scream and shout and panic. Maybe there was going to be a storm and I was right the wind was pulling trees down, crashing, banging. I was starting to get worried until the sun came yes everyone shouted.

4 comments:

  1. You have used a variety of sentence openers and some good descriptions.
    Your last sentence perhaps needs splitting into two or at least the speech being punctuated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay but I couldn't do speech because I allready had 100 words.

      Delete
  2. Hi-Amy that is really good I like how you have put the end with the sun coming out thats a really good idea so that is brilliant i like how it was six in the morning and its worse thank i thought BRILLIANT!!! Tarne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Amy. I like how you have used some interesting description. It has painted a picture in my head. I don't think I would have liked to be in the storm you described. Keep working hard on your 100WC.

    Mrs McGuiness Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete