Monday 28 October 2013

Joshua S 100 Word Challenge #9

The violent storm was a horrible time in the week where the winds got to about 80 miles per hour, the rain poured down and lightning bolts shot through the sky faster than you can blink. I was really frightened when I heard the thunder rumbling outside so ran upstairs and sat down and tried to take my mind of it but I just could not with that thunder and lightning making a massive noise outside. Two or three hours later the storm had cleared and in its place shone the sun. I was so happy that the storm disappeared.

2 comments:

  1. I like your description of the speed of the lightning bolts.
    I think you have described your actions during the storm well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used good discription about the wind going a sertan speed you used a good amount of punctuation. Well done Josh. By Summer

    ReplyDelete