Monday 28 October 2013

Summer K 100 Word Challenge #9

Dear diary, 
I am going to tell you about what happened today. 
When I woke up the rain was splattering on the windows as the fog was clearing. The rain had gave a flood it nearly came to the dining room window ledge. Seconds later the sky started rumbling and making loud noises it was thunder and lightning I hid under the table with my dog following. Mum ran out of the house leaving me and dad really worried what she was going to do. 5 hours later mum was still not back. I ran away to look for her.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using a diary entry.
    You've left me wondering about what has happened to your mum!
    You could have used some extra punctuation, in some of your sentences, to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete