Thursday 25 September 2014

100WC#04 by Charlie

In the summer holidays, I went to the zoo with my cousins. Whilst we were in the zoo, I saw a lot of animals, there were tigers, monkeys, gorillas, giraffes, snow leopards, meerkats, penguins, camels, zebras and a crocodile. I thought they were quite nice but the crocodile was a bit snappy. 
At lunch time we all had chips and I put some salt and pepper on them, after that I had a drink of orange, we all then had a soft ice cream but I forgot to ask for a chocolate flake, it was a really hot sunny day and my ice cream melted.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie, I enjoyed your story, especially the start of it, when you mentioned all the animals. I loved the sentence where you talked about all the animals being nice, except for the crocodile... I wish you had kept on going with the crocodile as a character after that point, your story would have been even better, I reckon! I hope you have been enjoying the 100 word challenge and that you will keep on entering your work!
    Mrs Pratt (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your story and I particularly loved the line 'the crocodile was a bit snappy.' This made me laugh. Clever use of words and a good sense of humour. Well done for taking part in the 100 Word Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete