Sunday 21 September 2014

100WC#04 by Morgan

It was January 13th and it was my birthday, mum had given me a special ticket to visit the zoo. I was really excited and off we went! When we got there mum had forgot the ticket. She explained to the owner what had happened and it was my birthday and they very kindly let us in. I had a great day but the best part was visiting the crocodile. A lady was telling us all about how big they grow and what they eat, one was called Pepper, he was mainly orange, a bit soft!

2 comments:

  1. Morgan I love your story maybe you should do it as a chapter book I am sure every one will love it!
    fro Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have managed to include these words very well, Morgan.Using the colours makes it easy to see where you have done it - thank you. I can see a couple of places where the use of connectives (so, because) would have just made it make more sense: 'my birthday so mum...' and 'and because it was...' but I know how hard it is to keep to the word count. Keep up the good work. Carole (Team 100 - UK)

    ReplyDelete