Sunday 21 September 2014

100WC#04 by Eleanor

I live in an old house and one day my toy crocodile that lived in my secret hideout room grew. It was really small like the size of a tiny little piece of pepper. I knew there was something strange about it when my dad gave it to me and said that it is magical. My dad forgot that he had ever given the crocodile to me. 
The next day I went into the kitchen to get an orange it was so soft. I went to the hideout and the crocodile said "you need to hide me because I am magical!"…

4 comments:

  1. funny but not as funny as me by Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Eleanor. A great entry into this weeks 100WC. I love how you have used each of the words and there is some fab descriptive language. Keep up the great writing.

    Mr Mullen
    Team 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. A great entry into this weeks challenge. I love how you have used each of the words. You have also included some lovely descriptive vocabulary. Well done.

    Mr Mullen
    Team 100
    UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete