Saturday 20 September 2014

The Bridge by Sam B





Dear Mum,
I am on the short bridge in France while writing this, it's such a scenic view. Tomorrow I am going to the Eiffel Tower to look over the whole of Paris I'm so excited. The only problem about being in France is I miss you so much but I try and keep thinking about something else. I hope you’re having a nice time in England, It's a bit weird being in France because I have to speak French all the time, but after four days I've got used to it. See you soon my lovely mother.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Tim (Team 100 WC)21 September 2014 at 12:14

    Sam, I like the format you used! You've made your entry have a very personal feel. I like the way you've described looking over 'the whole of Paris'. Be careful to take a look through your work for run-on sentences.

    ReplyDelete