Friday 12 September 2014

But it is yellow by Madison

I wanted a pink ice cream but it is yellow as it was the vanilla there are a lot more flavours like strawberry, chocolate, mint, bubble-gum, raspberry, caramel, banana and toffee. My personal favourite ice cream is chocolate because it is just so yummy. You can get a lot of different toppings like marshmallows, nuts, sprinkles, flake, smarties, chocolate sauce and strawberry. It comes in a lot of different ways like tubs, cones, cornets and wafers. It also comes on a stick like a magnum which is my dad’s favourite preferably dark chocolate. My mum’s favourite is mint choc chip. Ice cream is so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Madison you did such a good job describing ice cream so thoroughly that it made me hungry for some! Nice work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete