Saturday 20 September 2014

The Bridge by Clarissa

The cool water flows as the cold wind drifts in mid air. There's a bridge that makes people wonder what happened to half of it because it looks like half has been cut off. 

There are many trees/boats and houses near or next to the lake. It looks like the houses are up a slope to me. I think the trees and the bridge are very old because the trees are looking very scruffy and the bridge you can tell because there is only half of the bridge left. I think it is a very beautiful. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clarissa
    What a stunning opening sentence for a 100 word challenge. It immediately drew me in and made me want to read more. I love how you describe the picture and comment on it - this is a very different take on the prompt to what I have been reading and is very individual. Well done.
    Ms O'Keeffe (team 100wc)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete