Saturday 13 October 2018

…it reminded me of a time when… by Roxanne

I saw the children walk past, their kites in the sky flying above - and playing happily along the ocean’s cold waves. It, reminded me of a time when I was little. The clouds used to be a glowing white and sun always greeting you hello every second of the day.

The ice cream truck would come every evening, singing the lullaby tune to tell children to get their ice cream. Yet I forget to remember that that’s in the past now, I just have to live it down for everything reminds me of a time when...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxanne,
    Reminds you a time when WHAT???? What a cliffhanger! I was really impressed with the way you set it up as well. The description that you used to describe the setting was perfect and made me feel like I was there, it seemed so happy until you dropped your little bombshell! Excellent work!

    Ciara (Team 100)
    Wicklow, Ireland

    ReplyDelete