Sunday 8 March 2015

… then when I looked out of the plane window…by Sam B

I was excited for my holiday to Hawaii. I was stressed from work in the dusty factory. We were nearly there. Then when I looked out the plane window, I could see a tropical island covered with a line of soft sand. The gigantic plane landed on a small deck on the edge of the island. Hawaii was just a tiny step away. Everyone speedily rushed out into the dry beach. I felt the heat run through my body. I followed the line of happy people to a white hotel. I quickly got inside and went to my hotel room.

2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent story and it has a good use of description and vocabulary.
    Keep up the good writing
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot. Its got a lot of good description.

    ReplyDelete