Saturday 21 March 2015

Eleanor …as they turned the corner… 100WC#26

This story is not about heroes and not about castles and princesses. This is a story about a golden door. It begins when my friend and I went for a walk on a warm summer’s evening when the sky was full of stars."Mum I'm going out with Emily to walk the dog." I shouted up the stairs as we left the house banging the door behind us. As we went down a dark street, Emily and the dog ran off in front, and as they turned the corner at an alleyway they stopped and looked in shock."Look, there is a golden door!" shouted Emily.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eleanor
    This is like the opening paragraph to what could become a really good story and possibly a movie. You've really whetted the reader's appetite with this introduction to the golden door. I certainly would love to know what happens next. Do the girls manage to get to the other side. What kind of land awaits them if they do. I hope you continue with this story - maybe you could write a little bit every day in a journal. You have a very definite talent for story writing and I look forward to reading more of your work on the 100 word challenge. Well done.
    Ms O'Keeffe (team 100wc)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete