Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sam B - My Ultimate Adventure

It was the day of my great challenge. My ultimate adventure was 156 miles through the boiling dreaded heat of the Moroccan Sahara Desert. The twist was, I only had six days. Here is the diary of what happened;

Day 1
I have ran 10 miles and it is midday right now. I am hot but I have to keep going.

Day 3
I didn't have time to write yesterday. I was too tired to write. 104 miles left.

Day 6
My journey is nearly over. I am a mile away from the goal.

I just reached the goal, I'm here!

1 comment:

  1. You have used the 100WC prompt in an interesting way, David, and the start of it was very exciting as you built it up using some very well chosen adjectives - I could almost feel the heat. I think I would be too tired for diary writing after running in a race like that. Do you like running?

    Carole (Team 100 UK)

    ReplyDelete