Wednesday 28 February 2018

Ladder Goldfish Flew Brown Slowly by Kiera

We were off to the fair tonight, it was cold and windy. I put on my brown coat, hat and gloves. Slowly walking through the rides and stalls, we managed to find the ticket office. The smell of hot-dogs, burgers and candy floss made me hungry, but mum said to go on the rides first. Walking past a stall I saw a goldfish it was golden yellow with 1 black mark. "Please can I try and win it mum?" The man gave me a small ladder to stand on because I was small. I threw the ball at the cans it flew knocking down all but 2.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiera,

    You have used the prompt words very well and created a short story that makes good sense. I liked the way that you described your walk through the fair, using the weather, the sights and the smells to add detail. You have some great sentence starters, but next time, make sure that you read it through and check for missing full stops. Very good writing. Keep up the good work!

    Yanalie (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete