Saturday 3 February 2018

Talking statues by Alexander,

"OK, so let's have a vote on what game we shall play, ready?" I questioned. "Yeah!" screamed both the kids. 
"OK, so hands up for Standing Still." Everyone put their hands up. "OK then." I said droopily, as it was my least favourite game. I was hoping for something else like Tig, or as some people call it, Tag. I don't really know why the kids like it so much, it's just standing still and hoping nobody will rob you, because if they do, guess what? You have to stand still and hope it was a prank, "You know what? Lets just go home."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexander,

    Well done on a great 100WC! You made fantastic use of dialogue and your spelling and grammar are excellent.

    I can't say I blame you for not enjoying the 'Standing Still' game - it doesn't sound like very much fun!

    Keep up the fantastic work Alexander!

    - Mariah (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete