Saturday 23 November 2013

Millie C Letter in a bottle

Hello my name is Millie C and I am writing to you today to tell you that you should not give up because the Typhoon will be over soon and all you need is hope. People like me are very lucky but think they're not, I think I am very lucky because England’s not getting all these Hurricanes, Storms, Tornadoes and Typhoons. Most of England is trying to help you and stop children and babies suffering. Babies and children don't suffer here and live a happy life and we think it shouldn't happen over there. DON'T SUFFER LIVE LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way that you compare your good fortune with the poor victims. It's so easy for us to take things for granted in the UK. Try to find different words to avoid repeating the same ones such a s 'lucky' and 'babies and children'.

    ReplyDelete