Thursday 14 November 2013

Joshua #11 Remembering

The thing that I remember most is when I went on holiday and I was chased by a huge swan. We think we were near its nest or it wanted food. Me and my sister had to run in as fast as we could. I had to dive inside are lodge and shut the lodge door. My mum took lots of pictures of the swan taping against the glass. It took a long time for the swan to go away. When the swan went we throughout lots of biscuits just in case the swan was still there. I was nervous.

2 comments:

  1. Joshua, this was obviously very memorable for you and you remembered the occasion really well. You retold your story really well, just check are/our and taping/tapping. Keep writing.
    Lisa Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua - I agree with Lisa: what a memorable, and rather terrifying experience! Do remember that, when writing in the first person, you need to put other people first. Eg: 'Me and my sister' should be 'My sister and I'.
    Mr K (Team 100wc - Shrewsbury, England)
    www.ashclass2013-14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete