Saturday 23 November 2013

Tarne - Letter in a bottle

Dear friend,
I know there have been bad times for you and your family. Hopefully it will all be ok as people all over the world are sending food and water. The world is pulling together and you will get your life back I promise. Your situation will start to improve as help gets to you and your life will be better soon. I hope you can imagine a better future in your country and I also wish this for you. Happiness will spread around as your country is rebuilt and you can all be happy again.  I wish you well.

1 comment:

  1. This a lovely positive and encouraging letter Tarne. The people must be very scared and unsure of the future so it is great to let them know that things will get better.This is good and accurate writing, well done!

    ReplyDelete